- 2 shots espresso
- 4 tsp. Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™
- 2 Tbsp. caramel syrup, sugar free
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- Place 1 shot espresso and 1 Tbsp. caramel syrup and 2 Tsp. Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™ onto each serving cup. Stir to combine well.
- Heat 1 cup low-fat milk in a small saucepan for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour 1 cup hot milk in a cup and place a frother in the cup pumping up and down until the milk thickens and become frothy.
- Pour and divide the heated milk onto each cup with espresso. Top with froth.
- Serve and enjoy.
0 Fruit, 0 Fat, 0 Vegetable
1 Carb, 1 Low-Fat Milk