- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- ½ cinnamon bark
- 2 ½ cups water
- 4 tsp. Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™
- natural sugar substitute, to serve
- Place ginger, cinnamon bark, and water in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour and strain tea mixture using a fine sieve into 2 serving cups.
- Stir in 2 tsp. Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™ onto each cup.
- Serve and enjoy with your choice of natural sugar substitute, if desired.
0 Fruit, 0 Fat, 0 Vegetable
1 Carb, 0 Low-Fat Milk