This fantastic shrimp dish goes well with French bread, to help soak up all that delicious sauce. It is also best served with angel hair pasta.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- ½ cup pre-chopped green onion
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds peeled medium shrimp
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp, tossing to coat. Refrigerate one hour, time permitting.
- Preheat oven 450°F. Place shrimp and marinade on foil lined baking pan. Bake 10 minutes (depending on shrimp size) or until shrimp are done and marinade bubbling. Serve shrimp with sauce.