This is my number one favorite salmon recipe; highly recommended and possibly the best salmon ever! The glaze is simple, can be prepared in a matter of minutes, and will disappear from your plate just as quickly.
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- In small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, and mustard. Marinate salmon in sauce in refrigerator several hours, or time permitted (Do not discard marinade).
- In nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook salmon on each side, 3-5 minutes, until golden brown, crispy, and just cooked through. Transfer salmon to platter.
- Add remaining honey glaze to skillet, and simmer, stirring, until mixture comes to boil. Return salmon to pan, heat thoroughly, and serve immediately.
Health tip: By using low-sodium soy sauce, you can easily make this healthier for people with high levels of cholesterol.
Terrific Tip: Whenever you need to marinate anything, try using a plastic bag to avoid mess.
Recipe from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence cookbook.