Easy Beef Enchiladas
Here’s a delicious and very easy to make dinner that will take you no time at all!
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- 1½ cups shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 10 (6–8-inch) flour tortillas, room temperature
- 1½ cups enchilada sauce (found in can)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven 350°F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large nonstick skillet, cook meat 6–8 minutes or until meat is done. Drain any excess fat.
- Add chili powder, salsa, corn, and spinach; continue cooking about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Spoon about ¼ cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto a tortilla. Roll and place seam side down in prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Pour enchilada sauce evenly over filled tortillas in baking dish and sprinkle with any remaining cheese and green onions. Bake, covered with foil, 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Recipe from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence cookbook.