Low Fat Chicken with Tortilla
Author: Sultana Parvin
- 1 cup boneless chicken, half cooked
- 1 cup lettuce, sliced
- 2 tbs green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbs tomatoes, chopped
- 4 wheat flour tortilla, 6 inch dia
- 2 tbs fat free sour cream
- 1 tbs cheese, chopped
- Boil chicken for 10 minutes and cut chicken into your desired size.
- Mix chicken, green bell, tomatoes, lettuce all together in a ball. Set aside the mixture.
- Heat the tortilla with medium heat. Fry it both side until brown and then place in a plate. Put the chicken mixture over the tortilla and roll it.
- Garnish with sour cream and cheese.
Exchanges: 1 starch, 6 vegetable, ¼ fat
Calories: 137 Fat: 3.9g Saturated fat: 1.2g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 12.8g Sugar: 1.2g Sodium: 60mg Fiber: 1.2g Protein: 12.4g Cholesterol: 34mg