Author: Revised by Staci Gulbin, MS, Med, RD, LDN
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter 1 medium red onion
- ¼ green pepper (~ 2oz), sliced
- ½ cup potato, cubed
- ½ cup carrot, cubed
- ½ cup cauliflower, cubed
- 1 Tbsp sliced garlic
- 2 Tbsp sliced cilantro
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1½ cup chicken stock
- Place a pan over medium heat.
- Add butter to pan.
- Once butter starts to melt, add potato, carrot, cauliflower, green pepper and onion to pan and cook for 10 minutes, stirring vegetables frequently..
- Add flour and hot chicken stock to pan.
- Stir the vegetables continuously while adding in salt and black pepper.
- Cook for vegetables for another 5 minutes, then add cilantro and remove pan from heat.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serving size: ¼ recipe Calories: 151 Fat: 9.6g Sugar: 0 Sodium: 889mg Fiber: 1.3g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 15mg