Blue-eye with green chili nam Jim and Choy sum
Author: Cdiabetes Staff
- Skinless blue-eye fillets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 bunches Choy sum (cut into 5cm lengths)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- 2 green chilies (deseeded, roughly chopped)
- Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- ¼ tsp raw sugar
- 2 coriander roots (roughly chopped)
- Ground black pepper powder
- • To make the green chili nam jim, pound all ingredients in a mortar and pestle till it becomes very smooth.
- • Take a non-stick fry pan and put it on medium flame. Add oil. Add Skinless blue-eye fillets.
- • Season the fish with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper powder. Let this fillet cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until it cooked properly.
- • By the meantime, in saucepan, add water and bring it to boil. Add the Choy sum. Cook it for 2 minutes until they become tender. Then drain it.
Calories: 120 Fat: 1 g Saturated fat: 0.2 g Carbohydrates: 0 g Sugar: 1.3 g Sodium: 0 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 21 g Cholesterol: 35 mg