Author: Sultana Parvin
- 4 pcs chicken (150g size each)
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tbs mustard oil
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 tbs coriander leaves paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp hot spice powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Clean chicken pcs and add all ingredients with the chicken and marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Pass a sheek (iron stick) through each of 2 pieces chicken and put on the hot flame of charcoal fire in a barbeque burner. Turn over to evenly fry on both sides.
- Apply mustard oil on the outer sides of the chicken pieces and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is burnt on the outer sides.
- Open from the sheek and serve in hot condition with naan-roti or paratha.
Calories: 342 Fat: 8.0 Saturated fat: 3.8g Trans fat: .0g Carbohydrates: 3.0g Sugar: 2.4g Sodium: 448mg Fiber: .9g Protein: 22.7g Cholesterol: 68mg