Low Cholesterol Recipe. To learn more about natural ways to lower your cholesterol, click here.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. sugar substitute
- 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cup fresh raspberries
- cooking oil spray
- sugar-free pancake syrup, to serve
- Preheat griddle at 180 C or 375 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, and sugar substitute.
- Add in the eggs, buttermilk, and olive oil in the mixture. Stir until combined well.
- Lightly grease the griddle with cooking oil spray.
- Pour ½ cup batter onto the griddle at least 2 inches apart from each other. Top with some raspberries. Flip once bubbles formed. Cook until golden on both sides. Repeat procedure in remaining batter.
- Serve in individual plates with raspberries and sugar-free pancake syrup.
½ Fruit, 1 Fat, 0 Vegetable
1 Starch, ½ Low Fat Milk,
½ Medium Fat Meat, 0 Carb