Floured Fish Finger
Author: Sultana Parvin
- 300 g fish fillets, cut into finger size
- 100 g flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch baking soda
- Mix lemon juice, salt, black pepper with the fish fingers and keep aside.
- On a separate dish mix flour, egg, salt and baking soda to make a thick batter. Dip pieces of fish finger and arrange all the fingers on a greased baking tray. Brush oil on top of fish fingers.
- Preheat the oven and bake the fish fingers at 200⁰F for 10-15 minutes. Flip the fingers after 5 minutes.
- Serve the fish fingers with any kind of sauce.
Calories: 293 Fat: 11.8g Saturated fat: 2.7g Carbohydrates: 32.3g Sodium: 1036mg Fiber: 1.2g Protein: 15g Cholesterol: 66mg