Egg tart- Hong Kong
Author: Cdiabetes Staff
- 40ml Water
- 20ml Fresh Milk
- 20g Caster Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Condensed Milk
- 6 Prepared Tarts
- • Preheat the oven at 140 degrees. Take one saucepan, add water and bring it to the boil.
- • Add sugar, let the water boil till the sugar dissolves properly and keep aside till cool.
- • In a small bowl crack the egg; add fresh milk and condensed milk whisk till well mixed. Don’t over whisk it.
- • Add this egg mixture in cooled sugar syrup and stir well.
- • Now filter the entire mixture with the finest sieve two times so that if egg clusters is there then can easily come out.
- • Now watchfully fill the prepared tart shells with egg mixture till the rim.
- • Bake this tart in oven for about 25 minutes or till egg custard gain the pudding like texture. Enjoy!!!
Calories: 225 Fat: 10.9 g Saturated fat: 4.4 g Carbohydrates: 27.6 g Sugar: 12.3 g Sodium: 0.0 mg Fiber: 0.8g Protein: 4.8 g Cholesterol: 0.0 mg