For more information about Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™ available exclusively at Costco click here.
- 2 shots espresso
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 4 tsp. Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- natural sugar substitute, to serve
- Place 1 shot espresso onto each individual cup. Set aside.
- Heat 1 cup low-fat milk in a small saucepan for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour 1 cup hot milk in a cup and place a frother in the cup pumping up and down until the milk thickens and become frothy.
- Pour and divide the heated milk onto each cup with espresso. Stir in the Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™.
- Top with froth and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy with your choice of natural sugar substitute, if desired.
0 Fruit, 0 Fat, 0 Vegetable
1 Carb, 1 Low-Fat Milk