Author: Sultana Parvin
- 300g (8 pcs) sandwich bread
- ¼ cup boiled chicken meat, grated
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- 1 tbs cream cheese
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Remove the brown sides of the bread and cut diagonally.
- Mix the grated chicken with carrot, cream cheese and black pepper.
- Spread 1 tbs of mixture of chicken on one side of a bread slice and cover with a lettuce leave. Place another slice of bread and form a sandwich. Cut diagonally and make 2 pieces of sandwiches by each of the sandwiches with 2 pieces bread. Use the ingredients with the rest of the bread slices in the same process.
- Healthy and Yummy sandwiches are ready to eat.
Calories: 231 Fat: 5.5g Saturated fat: 0.9g Trans fat: .0g Carbohydrates: 39.3g Sugar: 5.9g Sodium: 448mg Fiber: 1.6 g Protein: 8.2g Cholesterol: 12mg