For more information about Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™ available exclusively at Costco click here.
- ¼ cup sugar substutute
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™
- 2 ½ cups skim milk
- 3 medium egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp. rosewater
- Combine all dry ingredients (sugar, cornstarch, salt, and Kirkland Signature™ OPTIFIBER™) in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually stir in the milk and egg yolks until smooth and free of lumps.
- Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly until bubbles form. Reduce heat to low and cook further 5 minutes, stirring and scraping the sides and bottom frequently. Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter and rosewater. Pour and divide mixture into 4 ramekins. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
0 Fruit, 1 ½ Fat, 0 Vegetable
1 ½ Starch, ½ Low Fat Milk