Cauliflower and Peas
Why not enjoy a classic side dish of cauliflower and peas tonight?
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup peas
- 2 cups cauliflower (cut into big chunks)
- 2 cups potato (cut in small chunks)
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp cilantro powder
- 2 tsp green chili paste
- 1 Tbsp water
- Take a pan and put it over a medium flame.
- Add oil. When oil is hot, add cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds start crackling add the peas. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and green chili paste. Add potato chunks.
- Cover the pan with lid and cook potato about 8 minutes, or until slightly underdone.
- Add cilantro powder and salt to taste.
- Add cauliflower chunks. Sprinkle a little bit of water and cook again for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.
- Enjoy this recipe with Indian chapattis or paratha.
Calories: 106 Fat: 2.2 g Carbohydrates: 18.6 g Sugar: 5.3 g Sodium: 503.4 mg Fiber: 5.4 g Protein: 4.4 g Cholesterol: 0.0 g