Traditional Greek Salad
A bright, fresh Greek salad to lighten up any meal!
Recipe type: Salad
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ green pepper, finely sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives
- 1 cup tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup Feta cheese, chopped
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin olive oil
- 4 drops lemon juice
- 2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Place red onion, cucumber, green pepper, tomatoes and olives into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and olive oil.
- Toss everything together carefully and leave it for 5 minutes to absorb the seasoning.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Calories: 489 Fat: 11.3 g Saturated fat: 5.2 g Carbohydrates: 10.6 g Sugar: 5.5 g Sodium: 798.5 mg Fiber: 4.7 g Protein: 7.9 g Cholesterol: 20.8 mg