Spicy Chicken Drum Sticks
For an extra kick try these spicy chicken drum sticks for your next meal!
Recipe type: Main
- 1 pound chicken drum sticks
- 4 tablespoons skimmed yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced green chili or paprika
- ½ teaspoon oil
- Skewers, soaked in water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Mix all ingredients (except chicken) in a bowl until a smooth paste forms. Then add in drum sticks and mix to coat chicken. Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grilling pan to medium-high. Thread chicken onto the skewers and grill for 8-10 minutes, turning twice, until the juices run clear.
- While serving, drizzle with lemon juice and serve with rice.
Serving size: 1 drum stick Calories: 295 Fat: 15.6 g Saturated fat: 3.0 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 389 mg Protein: 34.2 g