This creamy, tropical dessert can be made with a sweetener of your choice. It would also taste great sweetened only by the mango puree.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ cup mango puree (no-sugar added)
- ½ cup evaporated milk (sugar-free)
- 4 cups skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- ½ teaspoon green cardamom powder
- 2 packets Stevia or other sweetener
- 2 tablespoons crushed almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachio
- Mango slices
- Heat milk in a saucepan and add in rice flour and cardamom powder. Let simmer on medium-low for 20-30 minutes, or until the milk is thickened a little.
- Once thick, add mango puree, evaporated milk, and Stevia. Cook for 5-7 minutes and stir until well combined.
- Place in a serving bowl and garnish with mango slices and nuts. Serve hot or chilled.
Calories: 248 Fat: 6.2 g Saturated fat: 1.9 g Carbohydrates: 38.2 g Sugar: 19.1 g Sodium: 35 mg Fiber: 2.9 g Protein: 11.5 g Cholesterol: 9 mg