Author: Sultana Parvin
- 500g dry peas, skinless
- 100g onion, sliced
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp black pepper, powder
- 1 tsp dry red chili, grounded
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro, sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp onion
- Fry half of the onion slices till the color is brown and crispy. Keep aside.
- Boil dry peas and then drain out water. Wash again with hot water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the remaining onion slices. Fry onion until tender, then add boiled peas and turmeric powder. Stir and add black pepper powder, salt and lemon juice. Cook for 4-5 minutes and add cilantro slices.
- Take drained peas in a serving dish and spread fried onion and grounded chili on top Peas ghuni is ready to serve.
Calories: 175 Fat: 7.4g Saturated fat: 1.0g Carbohydrates: 20.9g Sugar: 8.3g Sodium: 590mg Fiber: 7.2g Protein: 7.2g Cholesterol: 0mg