Author: Cdiabetes Staff
- 1 (8-ounce) skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2½ tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- Black pepper, to taste
- 6 slices of whole wheat bread, cut the crust
- Ina pan, add chicken, water and soy sauce and cook till chicken is done completely.
- In a bowl, shred the chicken very finely. Add mayonnaise and black pepper and mix well.
- Spread the chicken mixture over slices. Cover one slice with other slice and cut into two and serve.
Calories: 167 Fat: 5.8 g Saturated fat: 1.3g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 13.4 g Sugar: 2.3g Sodium: 502 mg Fiber: 1.9 g Protein: 15 g Cholesterol: 35 g