Baked Curried Zucchini
Author: Cdiabetes Staff
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil, divided
- 1 large red onion, chopped finely
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated freshly
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- Salt, to taste
- 1 pound zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with 1 teaspoon oil.
- In a pan, heat remaining oil and sauté onion for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger, curry paste, orange zest, cumin and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, add curry mixture, zucchini and eggs and mix well.
- Place the zucchini mixture in prepared baking pan. Bake for 50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Calories: 113 Fat: 6.9g Saturated fat: 1.1g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 9.5g Sugar: 3.7g Sodium: 233mg Fiber: 2.3g Protein: 4.8g Cholesterol: 82mg