Crispy Eggplant Fry
Author: Sultana Parvin
- 60g eggplant cut into ¼thin x 2wide x 4 inch long
- ½ tbsp chickpea flour
- ½ tbsp rice flour
- ½ tbsp white flour
- ½ tbsp corn flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ cup oil
- Wash eggplant and add salt. Keep it for 10 minutes.
- Sieve all flour, baking powder and turmeric powder. Add water, salt and 1 tsp oil with the flour mixture to make a batter. The mixture should be a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and dip each piece of eggplant into the batter. Fry both sides until brown and crispy.
- Crispy eggplant fry is ready to serve.
Calories: 329 Fat: 31.4g Saturated fat: 4.0g Trans fat: 0.1g Carbohydrates: 11.8g Sugar: 6.2g Sodium: 732mg Fiber: 1.4g Protein: 0.5g Cholesterol: 0mg