Author: Sultana Parvin
- 250g fish, boil, boneless, mince
- 2 tbsp carrot, slice
- 1 tsp onion, slice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup bread, grounded
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 egg yolk
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven for 350⁰F for 5 minutes.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry onion and carrot. Add fish, bread, salt and black pepper.
- Mix egg yolk with milk. Add fish and lemon juice to the milk mixture.
- Add egg white in-between fish folds. Grease the baking dish with the butter and bake the fish loaf for 1 hour.
- Serve the fish loaf still warm.
Calories: 226 Fat: 11.7g Saturated fat: 2.2g Carbohydrates: 18.4g Sugar: 3.5g Sodium: 249mg Protein: 10.0g Cholesterol: 112mg