Chicken Stock Vegetable
Author: Sultana Parvin
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into diced size
- ½ cups carrot, cut into diced size
- ½ cup beans, cut into 1 inch size
- 1 cups chicken stock
- 1 onion, sliced to julienne
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs green chilies slice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Heat oil in a deep pan on medium heat. Add onion slices, chilies and salt. Stir it and fry the ingredients for 2 minutes and then add the chicken stock.
- When the stock starts boiling add one cup of water. After 2 minutes add cauliflower, carrot and beans. Cook for 10 min or until the vegetables are boiled.
- Very healthy and simple Chicken Stock Vegetable is ready to serve.
Calories: 70 Fat: 3.8g Saturated fat: 0.6g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 8.4g Sugar: 3.8g Sodium: 800mg Fiber: 3.0g Protein: 1.9g Cholesterol: 0mg