Green Banana Dom
Author: Sultana Parvin
- 2 green banana
- 100g potato, boiled and crashed
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp green chili
- 1 tbsp onion, sliced
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- Remove skin of green bananas and slice to 1 cm size. Boil in the water with turmeric powder and salt.
- When the banana slices are half boiled drain out water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add boiled banana till the colour is brown. Drain out the fried banana slices from the oil.
- Add cumin powder, onion, green chili and lemon juice in the remaining hot oil. Stir and add one cup of water. When water boils add crashed potato and fried banana. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes covering with a lid. Add cilantro before taking out of the burner.
- Serve the green banana dom with rice, bread, roti.
Calories: 138 Fat: 7.2g Saturated fat: 1.0g Carbohydrates: 19.0g Sugar: 7.7g Sodium: 598mg Fiber: 2.3g Protein: 1.3 g Cholesterol: 0mg