- 1 medium ripe mango, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 piece red hot chili pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- dash of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together olive oil and lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Add tomatoes, mango, cilantro and chili pepper. Toss to combine well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
|Diabetic Exchange||1 Fruit, 1 1/2 Fat, 1/2 Vegetable 0 Starch, 0 Lean Meat|
|Total Fat Saturated Fat Trans-fat||7.5 g 1.1 g 0.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate Dietary Fiber Sugars||13.2 g 2.3 g 10.3 g|