Chicken Tikka Drum Sticks
Author: Cdiabetes Staff
- 1 pound chicken drum sticks
- 4 tablespoons skimmed yogurt
- 1 teaspoons raw papaya paste
- ½ teaspoons ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon minced green chili or paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon ground white cumin
- Pinch of yellow food coloring
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Skewers, soaked in water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Add all ingredients to bowl, except chicken.
- Mix until paste forms.
- Add chicken drum sticks to mixture to coat chicken with paste.
- Set aside chicken to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grilling pan to medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken into skewers and grill for 8-10 minutes, turning twice to golden brown evenly.
- Before serving, drizzle with lemon juice and serve with raita.
Serving size: ¼ recipe Calories: 295 Fat: 15.6 g Saturated fat: 3.0 g Trans fat: Fat 0 g Carbohydrates: 2.6 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 389 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 34.2 g Cholesterol: 101 mg