Mixed Vegetables Grateen
Author: Sultana Parvin
- 250 g cauliflower, cut to small pieces
- 150 g broccoli, cut to small pieces
- 100 g beans, cut to small pieces
- 100 g potatoes, boiled, cut to small pieces
- 100 g carrot, cut to small pieces
- 25 g onion, sliced
- 15 ml vegetable
- 5 g garlic, sliced
- ½ cup low fat milk
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese
- 15 g bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- Boil all vegetables with salt for 6 minutes. Drain out water.
- Preheat the oven at 425⁰F for 5 minutes. Grease the oven tray with melted oil. Spread all vegetables on the tray. Add onion and garlic. Pour the milk over the vegetables. Add salt and pepper and spread bread crumb and cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 425⁰F. Serve the mixed vegetables grateen still warm.
Calories: 148 Fat: 5.7g Saturated fat: 1.9g Carbohydrates: 19.4g Sugar: 6.1g Sodium: 130mg Fiber: 5.0g Protein: 6.9g Cholesterol: 5mg