Spinach Artichoke Dip
This creamy, gluten-free dip makes a decadent appetizer or side dish, and is best paired with raw vegetables. If you’d prefer a less rich version, substitute the sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese with low-fat varieties.
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 2 cups frozen spinach, chopped and thawed
- 4 cups artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2/4 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In one bowl, combine artichoke hearts, spinach, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and garlic. Mix well.
- Bake this mixture for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with sliced raw vegetables or chips and enjoy!
Calories: 170 Fat: 13.0 g Saturated fat: 6.5 g Carbohydrates: 6.7 g Sugar: 1.7 g Sodium: 328.4 mg Fiber: 2.8 g Protein: 7.9 g Cholesterol: 35.4 mg