Wonderful Pistachios Holiday Palettes
A chic version of chocolate bark! The French call these little treats Palettes and they are simply fine chocolate with artfully arranged nuts and fruit,. Stick to Wonderful Pistachios and add some holiday sprinkles to make them your own.
Author: Zenda Trieu
- ¾ Cup good quality semi-sweet chocolate chips, or chocolate bar
- ¾ Cup good quality white chocolate chips
- ¼ Cup shelled Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
- Dried fruit such as apricots, ginger, blueberries, bananas, plums, peaches, cranberries, and cherries
- Sprinkls and silver dragees
- Melt chocolates in separate bowls. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Spoon 1 tablespoon chocolate onto baking sheet for each palette. Chocolate will settle into a circle.
- Decorate each palette with Wonderful Pistachios, dried fruit and sprinkles, cutting fruit into slivers or pieces as needed. Chill palettes for 30 minutes. If packaging, package while cold. Serve.