Beef Masala Curry
Author: Sultana Parvin
- 250 g (1/2 lb) lean beef, cut into small pieces
- 25 g (one small) onion, sliced
- 10 g (2-3 cloves) garlic, sliced
- 100 g (3 ½ oz) tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 2 g (2-3) bay leaves
- 5 g (approx. 1 tsp) dry red chili
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Egg noodles
- Rinse cut beef and pat dry.
- In a large non-reactive bowl, mix other ingredients. Add beef and coat pieces with spice mix.
- Pre-heat a medium size pan. Add beef and stir. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat until the beef is tender.
- Serve with cooked egg noodles.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 155 Fat: 7.8g Saturated fat: 2.4g Carbohydrates: 3.8g Sugar: 1.5g Sodium: 627mg Fiber: 1.1g Protein: 17.1 g Cholesterol: 48 mg