Caramel Cheesecake Bites Recipe with Truvia Brown Sugar Blend and Truvia Baking Blend
These caramel cheesecake bites taste truly decadent. Created by Baking Star contest judge April Athena of CookWithApril, these bars have 5% fewer calories* and 33% less sugar* than the regular sugar-sweetened version. Makes 24 pieces (approximately 2-inch squares)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Truvía® Baking Blend
- 1⁄4 cup + 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 bag (about 227g) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tbsp water, divided
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, Truvía® Baking Blend, and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press crumb mixture firmly into a foiled 9” x 13” pan. Bake crust at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Truvía® Brown Sugar Blend, and flour with a hand mixer. Next, add sour cream and vanilla extract and continue mixing. Finally, mix in eggs.
- Heat caramels and water in microwave for 30 seconds until melted. Pour about 3⁄4 of the caramel sauce into cheesecake batter and mix. Pour batter onto crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Cut cooled bars into 24 (approximately 2” square) bites. Store refrigerated.
- Top bi
These bars have 320 calories and 18 grams of sugar per serving compared to the full-sugar version which have 340 calories and 27 grams of sugar per serving.