Light and Creamy Grape Salad
Truvia® Recipes for National Diabetes Month
- 1 (8 oz) package Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp Truvia Natural Sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 lbs seedless red grapes
- 2 lbs seedless green grapes
- 1½ Tbsp Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the Neufchatel cream cheese, yogurt, Truvia® and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with Truvia brown sugar blend and pecans just before serving.