Author: Sultana Parvin
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp onion, sliced
- 150 g Mince meat from ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 150 g peas
- 1 tbsp cilantro, sliced
- 150 g tomatoe, cut into cube size
- 100 g potatoe, boiled and mashed
- 1 egg
- Boil tomato with ¼ cup of water and strain out water after boiled very well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion until brown. Add mince meat, salt, pepper and stir the mixture then cover it. After 2 minutes, add tomato, peas and cilantro.
- Grease the baking dish and spread meat. Add mashed potato and pepper. Cover the meat with the mashed potatoe. Whisk the egg spread the egg over it.
- Bake the meat at 350⁰F for 30 minutes or untill brown.
- Mince Peas-Potato is ready to serve.
Calories: 199 Fat: 10.9g Saturated fat: 3.0g Carbohydrates: 11.2g Sugar: 3.6g Sodium: 638mg Fiber: 3.1g Protein: 14.0g Cholesterol: 74mg