Cabbage with Vinegar
Author: Sultana Parvin
- 500g cabbage, julienne cut
- 1 egg yolk
- 10 ml vegetable oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix egg yolk, cheese, vinegar and salt with ¼ cup water in a small pan.
- Boil water in a large and deep sauce pan. Place the small pan over the big saucepan and keep on stirring egg yolk, butter and vinegat mix. Remove when the mixture is densed.
- Take cabbage in a different pan and densed mixture over the cabbage slices. Heat the cabbage. (Be careful not to boil.)
- Cabbage with vinegar is ready to serve.
Calories: 68 Fat: 3.6g Saturated fat: 0.9g Carbohydrates: 7.5g Sugar: 4.1g Sodium: 316mg Fiber: 3.1g Protein: 2.3g Cholesterol: 52mg