Low Cholesterol Recipe. To learn more about natural ways to lower your cholesterol, click here.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 lb. baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. cumin, ground
- ½ tsp. hot paprika
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ cup sultana raisins
- ½ cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add chickpeas, cumin, and paprika. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach, sultana, and vegetable broth. Cook further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, to taste. Remove from heat.
- Transfer in a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy.
¼ Fruit, ½ Fat, 1 Vegetable
1 Starch, 1 Lean Meat,