Zesty Citrus Tilapia Fillet
Author: Cdiabetes Staff
- 2 pieces (5oz) Tilapia fish fillet, halved
- 1 piece lemon, juiced
- 1 piece orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Season tilapia with salt and lemon pepper.
- In a large pan heated over medium-high flame, heat olive oil.
- Carefully arrange the fish fillets into the pan.
- Evenly drizzle with freshly squeezed lemon and orange juice.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with fork.
Calories: 54.1 Fat: 3.8g Saturated fat: 0.6g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 3.5 mg Sugar: 0.3g Sodium: 188.5mg Fiber: 0.1g Protein: 2.1g Cholesterol: 3.3mg