A nutritious vegetarian appetiser that's fun to make!
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 1 ½ cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 ½ cups Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shallot, chopped
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 3 tsp green chilies, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin pan with oil or butter.
- Take 1 large bowl. Add egg, cooked quinoa, salt, Parmesan cheese, green chilies, garlic paste, spinach, shallots and flour.
- Mix all ingredients together to make a dough. Then, roll the dough into walnut sized balls.
- Put the balls into the muffin pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until they turn light golden (about 20 minutes).
- Serve these delicious bites with yogurt or ketchup.
Calories: 78 Fat: 3.2 g Saturated fat: 1.4 g Carbohydrates: 14.6 g Sugar: 0.1 g Sodium: 149 mg Fiber: 6.5 g Protein: 4.7 g Cholesterol: 37.0 mg